Rosemary Roasted Nuts
- Makes: 30 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 12 mins 375°F
- 3 cups whole unblanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan combine almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds. Bake about 12 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
- In a small bowl combine rosemary, brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir in butter. Drizzle butter mixture over nuts, tossing gently to coat. Serve warm or cooled to room temperature. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts (Rosemary Roasted Nuts)
- Per serving:
- 177 kcal ,
- 15 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 2 mg chol. ,
- 60 mg sodium ,
- 5 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 1 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.
Pumpkin Pie Recipes
From traditional pumpkin pie recipes to elegant and creative variations (such as pumpkin pie pudding, cheesecake, a...
Think outside the box when it's time for pumpkin recipes! Sure, there's pumpkin pie—but pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin...
How to Make Pumpkin Pie from a Pumpkin
Pick up a pumpkin or two and make an amazing homemade pumpkin pie. You will love the fresh, full flavor of baking w...
Savory Pumpkin Recipes
These savory pumpkin recipes deserve just as much room on your holiday menu as pumpkin dessert recipes. In these di...
Luscious Pumpkin Desserts
With classic pumpkin desserts like pumpkin pie and new favorites like pumpkin bread pudding and pumpkin cupcakes, o...
Warm and Cozy Fall Desserts
If you ask us, our best fall desserts are always in season. But these served-warm treats—boasting pumpkin, chocolat...