- Makes: 6 servings
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 cup whole kernel corn, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, lime juice, honey, cumin, and chipotle chile pepper. In a large bowl combine cabbage, corn, sweet pepper, onion, and cilantro. Pour mayonnaise mixture over cabbage mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts (Chipotle Coleslaw)
- Per serving:
- 55 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 1 mg chol. ,
- 122 mg sodium ,
- 13 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 6 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.
How to Throw a Casual Mexican Taco Party Like a Chef
Whether you're celebrating Day of the Dead, Cinco de Mayo, or just a low-key Friday night with friends, a build-you...
Fresh Salsa Recipes
Fresh salsa makes a perfect topping on chicken, beef, pork, or fish, and is equally delicious served as an appetize...
Mexican Chicken Recipes
From classic chicken tacos and chicken enchiladas to new flavors like chicken empanadas, our collection of Mexican...
20 Slow Cooker Mexican Favorites
From enchiladas and fajitas to tacos and burritos, these flavorful slow cooker Mexican recipes will top your list o...
Classic Mexican Recipes with a Twist
We've put a new twist on the classics, including burritos, quesadillas, tacos, and fajitas, for a fresh dinner idea...
Our Best Vegetarian Mexican Dishes
Mexican recipes are full of vegetarian favorites—black beans, avocados, and oodles of fresh vegetables. These Mexic...
How to Make Burritos
Burritos are fun to fill and fold and to eat. Jumbo Mission-style burritos are trendy now; here's how to make them...
How to Make Mexican Rice
Serve a bowl of colorful Mexican rice with tacos or enchiladas, or tuck the rice inside burritos.