Harvest Spice Smoothies
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 12.3 ounce package soft or firm silken-style tofu
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup thawed, frozen cooked winter squash
- 3 medium fresh apricots, pitted and cut up
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 - 1 cup small ice cubes
- In a blender combine tofu, pumpkin, squash, apricots, honey, and pumpkin pie spice. Cover and blend until smooth, stopping and scraping sides of blender as needed. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare smoothies as directed. Transfer to an airtight freezer container. Cover and chill for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator. Stir well before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Harvest Spice Smoothies)
- Per serving:
- 162 kcal ,
- 3 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 4 mg sodium ,
- 30 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 23 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.
Ripe, juicy strawberry drinks make a delicious addition to your recipe repertoire. We've rounded up our best for yo...
This is a smart start to your day.
How to Peel a Mango
The large, hard oval seed in the center of a mango can make it a challenge to peel and harvest the juicy flesh. Her...
How to Make a Smoothie
A smoothie can be as simple as fruit juice, yogurt, and ice, blended into an on-the-run meal or a filling snack. Th...
How to Select Fresh Fruit
When picking fruits, look for plumpness, tenderness, and bright color.
35+ Refreshing Summer Drinks
Beat the heat with these cool summer drink recipes. With both alcoholic and nonalcoholic fruit drinks as well as cr...