Turn your Halloween cupcake designs cute instead of spooky. This eight-legged cupcake cutie sports a friendly grin for any festive occasion. Licorice pieces create the lengthy legs and sweet smirk.
Follow these steps to decorate the Halloween cupcake:
1. Cover a cupcake with chocolate icing and sprinkles.
2. For eyes, attach sour ball halves to circle mints using icing.
3. Place the eyes and a candy-coated milk chocolate piece nose on the cupcake.
4. Form a smile with a small piece of red licorice.
5. Use eight long slivers of black licorice for legs and two short slivers for pincers; cut into points and insert into cupcake.
Quick Halloween Party Food
Prepare a Halloween party food spread that will have all the ghouls and guys howling in delight. From Halloween des...
Halloween Cookies: Easy Ways to Decorate
Craving Halloween cookies? All you need is icing, candy, and a little bit of ghoulish creativity. We'll show you ho...
Luscious Pumpkin Desserts
With classic pumpkin desserts like pumpkin pie and new favorites like pumpkin bread pudding and pumpkin cupcakes, o...
Set Up a Spooky Halloween Buffet
Gather your ghosts and goblins -- young and old -- for a buffet of traditional party foods disguised in Halloween s...
Creative Desserts from Leftover Halloween Candy
From spooky sweets to everyday treats, our easy recipes show you how to use leftover goodies to create dazzling des...
Gingerbread Halloween House
Use our recipe and pattern to craft this haunted gingerbread house for Halloween using sugar and spice and everythi...