Everyone will go batty for these chocolaty Halloween cupcakes. A cookie, a candy, and some creativity are all it takes to make these swooping Halloween cupcake toppers.
To make the haunted Halloween treat, follow these cupcake decorating steps:
1. Cover a frosted cupcake with colored sprinkles.
2. Break a chocolate cookie wafer in half; use purchased green icing to create wing designs on each piece of the cookie wafer.
3. Place a candy-coated chocolate in the middle of the cupcake for the head.
4. Make two dots for eyes using green icing.
5. Insert the decorated chocolate wafer halves on each side of the head for the bat's wings.
Quick Halloween Party Food
Prepare a Halloween party food spread that will have all the ghouls and guys howling in delight. From Halloween des...
Halloween Cookies: Easy Ways to Decorate
Craving Halloween cookies? All you need is icing, candy, and a little bit of ghoulish creativity. We'll show you ho...
Luscious Pumpkin Desserts
With classic pumpkin desserts like pumpkin pie and new favorites like pumpkin bread pudding and pumpkin cupcakes, o...
Set Up a Spooky Halloween Buffet
Gather your ghosts and goblins -- young and old -- for a buffet of traditional party foods disguised in Halloween s...
Creative Desserts from Leftover Halloween Candy
From spooky sweets to everyday treats, our easy recipes show you how to use leftover goodies to create dazzling des...
Gingerbread Halloween House
Use our recipe and pattern to craft this haunted gingerbread house for Halloween using sugar and spice and everythi...