Black cat cupcakes are anything but bad luck! Instead, they will charm your Halloween guests. Watch how easy it is to make these yellow-eyed sweets.
Follow these cupcake decorating steps to create these superstitious cupcakes:
1. Frost each cupcake with chocolate frosting.
2. Pour chocolate sprinkles into a bowl. Lightly press the top of each cupcake into the sprinkles to coat the frosting with sprinkles.
3. Cut a yellow gumdrop in half to use as eyes. Cut short pieces of black shoestring licorice to use as pupils, and press onto the cut side of each gumdrop half. Lightly press each gumdrop half into cupcakes to form eyes.
4. Cut chocolate candy coating disks into triangles to serve as ears. Press two triangles into the frosting from the side.
5. Cut pieces of black shoestring licorice for whiskers. Arrange on top of cupcake as desired. Pipe a dot of chocolate frosting into the center of the whiskers for a nose.
Quick Halloween Party Food
Prepare a Halloween party food spread that will have all the ghouls and guys howling in delight. From Halloween des...
Halloween Cookies: Easy Ways to Decorate
Craving Halloween cookies? All you need is icing, candy, and a little bit of ghoulish creativity. We'll show you ho...
Luscious Pumpkin Desserts
With classic pumpkin desserts like pumpkin pie and new favorites like pumpkin bread pudding and pumpkin cupcakes, o...
Set Up a Spooky Halloween Buffet
Gather your ghosts and goblins -- young and old -- for a buffet of traditional party foods disguised in Halloween s...
Creative Desserts from Leftover Halloween Candy
From spooky sweets to everyday treats, our easy recipes show you how to use leftover goodies to create dazzling des...
Gingerbread Halloween House
Use our recipe and pattern to craft this haunted gingerbread house for Halloween using sugar and spice and everythi...