Strawberry Margarita Cheesecake Minis
- Makes: servings
- Prep: 1 hr
- Bake: 15 mins 325°F
- Cool: 10 mins
- 1 recipe Salted Pretzel Crust
- 1 1/2 8 ounce tubs cream cheese spread, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lime peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sliced small strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Finely shredded lime peel (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line thirty-six 1 3/4-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside. Prepare Salted Pretzel Crust. Press about 1 1/2 teaspoons pretzel mixture into the bottom and up the side of each muffin cup. Bake for 5 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the 1/2 cup sugar, flour, the 1 1/2 teaspoons lime peel, and vanilla; beat until combined. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Spoon filling into muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until filling is set. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from cups. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, in a small bowl stir together strawberries, the 1 tablespoon sugar, and lime juice. Spoon on top of cheesecakes. If desired, sprinkle with additional lime peel.
Salted Pretzel Crust
- Place pretzel sticks in a resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Crush pretzels with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form (you should have 1 cup). In a medium bowl stir together crushed pretzels, butter, and sugar.
Nutrition Facts (Strawberry Margarita Cheesecake Minis )
- Per serving:
- 68 kcal ,
- 4 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 18 mg chol. ,
- 119 mg sodium ,
- 7 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 5 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.
Game-Changing Strawberry Dessert Recipes
From strawberry shortcakes and parfaits to strawberry-rhubarb pies and dessert pizzas, these strawberry dessert rec...
Strawberries add sparkle to every dish they go in. Here, strawberries brighten salads for an unexpected and delicio...
Strawberry Jam Recipes
Why buy strawberry jam when you can make your own mouthwatering spreads? Featuring surprising ingredients such as b...
Fresh Rhubarb Recipes
Rhubarb's naturally tart flavor makes a perfect addition to sweet treats, but don't limit fresh rhubarb to dessert....
Healthy Dinner Recipes for Spring
Shake off the winter chill with healthy spring recipes, including silky carrot soup and avocado-slathered sandwiche...
Our Best-Ever Spring Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
There's always something new in the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen. Every year, our editors and Test Kitche...
In-Season Spring Dinners
Along with pastel flowers and warmer weather, spring brings a bounty of fresh produce to your kitchen table. From a...
Our Best Spring Desserts
Spring is all about sweets. Including moist cupcakes accented with rosemary and decadent blueberry cheesecake bars,...