- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Chill: 4 hrs
- 1 4-serving-size package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 6 ounce container vanilla yogurt
- 1 10 3/4 ounce frozen loaf pound cake, thawed and cubed (3/4-inch cubes)
- 6 cups strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups blueberries and/or raspberries
- 1 recipe Berry Sauce
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the milk; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; stir in pudding.
- To assemble trifle, in a 2-1/2- to 3-quart glass bowl layer one-third of the cake cubes, one-third of the pudding mixture, and one-third of the strawberries and blueberries. Repeat layers twice. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours. Spoon Berry Sauce onto individual serving plates; top with trifle. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- In a blender or food processor combine fresh or frozen (thawed) strawberries or raspberries, sugar, and raspberry liqueur, rum, or orange juice. Cover and blend or process until smooth. If desired, press sauce through a fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds. Cover and chill until serving time or up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts (Berry Trifle)
- Per serving:
- 425 kcal ,
- 20 g fat
- (12 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 80 mg chol. ,
- 442 mg sodium ,
- 54 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 38 g sugar ,
- 8 g pro.
Game-Changing Strawberry Dessert Recipes
From strawberry shortcakes and parfaits to strawberry-rhubarb pies and dessert pizzas, these strawberry dessert rec...
Strawberries add sparkle to every dish they go in. Here, strawberries brighten salads for an unexpected and delicio...
Strawberry Jam Recipes
Why buy strawberry jam when you can make your own mouthwatering spreads? Featuring surprising ingredients such as b...
Fresh Rhubarb Recipes
Rhubarb's naturally tart flavor makes a perfect addition to sweet treats, but don't limit fresh rhubarb to dessert....
Healthy Dinner Recipes for Spring
Shake off the winter chill with healthy spring recipes, including silky carrot soup and avocado-slathered sandwiche...
Our Best-Ever Spring Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
There's always something new in the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen. Every year, our editors and Test Kitche...
In-Season Spring Dinners
Along with pastel flowers and warmer weather, spring brings a bounty of fresh produce to your kitchen table. From a...
Our Best Spring Desserts
Spring is all about sweets. Including moist cupcakes accented with rosemary and decadent blueberry cheesecake bars,...