- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Chill: 30 mins to 4 hrs
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 ounces radishes, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup sliced or quartered strawberries
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, chopped strawberries, sugar, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Cover; shake until combined. Set aside.
- In a large pot cook green beans and peas in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. In a large bowl toss cooked beans and peas with dressing. Cover; chill for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Stir in radishes and sliced strawberries before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Spring Salad)
- Per serving:
- 140 kcal ,
- 9 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 110 mg sodium ,
- 13 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.
Game-Changing Strawberry Dessert Recipes
From strawberry shortcakes and parfaits to strawberry-rhubarb pies and dessert pizzas, these strawberry dessert rec...
Strawberries add sparkle to every dish they go in. Here, strawberries brighten salads for an unexpected and delicio...
Strawberry Jam Recipes
Why buy strawberry jam when you can make your own mouthwatering spreads? Featuring surprising ingredients such as b...
Fresh Rhubarb Recipes
Rhubarb's naturally tart flavor makes a perfect addition to sweet treats, but don't limit fresh rhubarb to dessert....
Healthy Dinner Recipes for Spring
Shake off the winter chill with healthy spring recipes, including silky carrot soup and avocado-slathered sandwiche...
Our Best-Ever Spring Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
There's always something new in the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen. Every year, our editors and Test Kitche...
In-Season Spring Dinners
Along with pastel flowers and warmer weather, spring brings a bounty of fresh produce to your kitchen table. From a...
Our Best Spring Desserts
Spring is all about sweets. Including moist cupcakes accented with rosemary and decadent blueberry cheesecake bars,...