- Makes: 2 servings
- Start to Finish: 15 mins
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Sliced mango
- Place the 2 cups berries, the chopped mango, frozen yogurt, and milk in a blender container. Cover and blend until smooth. Divide mixture between two tall glasses. Garnish each serving with strawberry and mango slices.
Nutrition Facts (Strawberry-Mango Milkshake)
- Per serving:
- 262 kcal ,
- 5 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 17 mg chol. ,
- 63 mg sodium ,
- 50 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 41 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.
Game-Changing Strawberry Dessert Recipes
From strawberry shortcakes and parfaits to strawberry-rhubarb pies and dessert pizzas, these strawberry dessert rec...
Strawberries add sparkle to every dish they go in. Here, strawberries brighten salads for an unexpected and delicio...
Strawberry Jam Recipes
Why buy strawberry jam when you can make your own mouthwatering spreads? Featuring surprising ingredients such as b...
Fresh Rhubarb Recipes
Rhubarb's naturally tart flavor makes a perfect addition to sweet treats, but don't limit fresh rhubarb to dessert....
Healthy Dinner Recipes for Spring
Shake off the winter chill with healthy spring recipes, including silky carrot soup and avocado-slathered sandwiche...
Our Best-Ever Spring Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
There's always something new in the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen. Every year, our editors and Test Kitche...
In-Season Spring Dinners
Along with pastel flowers and warmer weather, spring brings a bounty of fresh produce to your kitchen table. From a...
Our Best Spring Desserts
Spring is all about sweets. Including moist cupcakes accented with rosemary and decadent blueberry cheesecake bars,...