Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Makes: 16 servings
- Prep: 15 mins to
- Freeze: 2 hrs to 4 hrs
- Stand: 5 mins
- 3 cups plain Greek low-fat (2%) yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Freeze the yogurt mixture in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions, adding sliced strawberries for the last minute. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 to 4 hours before serving. Let stand at room temperature for 5 to 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt)
- Per serving:
- 86 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 3 mg chol. ,
- 16 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 15 g sugar ,
- 4 g pro.
Game-Changing Strawberry Dessert Recipes
From strawberry shortcakes and parfaits to strawberry-rhubarb pies and dessert pizzas, these strawberry dessert rec...
Strawberries add sparkle to every dish they go in. Here, strawberries brighten salads for an unexpected and delicio...
Strawberry Jam Recipes
Why buy strawberry jam when you can make your own mouthwatering spreads? Featuring surprising ingredients such as b...
Fresh Rhubarb Recipes
Rhubarb's naturally tart flavor makes a perfect addition to sweet treats, but don't limit fresh rhubarb to dessert...
Healthy Dinner Recipes for Spring
Shake off the winter chill with healthy spring recipes including silky carrot soup and avocado-slathered sandwiches...
Our Best-Ever Spring Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
There's always something new in the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen. Every year, our editors and Test Kitche...
In-Season Spring Dinners
Along with pastel flowers and warmer weather, spring brings a bounty of fresh produce to your kitchen table. From a...
Our Best Spring Desserts
Spring is all about sweets. Including moist cupcakes accented with rosemary and decadent blueberry cheesecake bars,...