Swiss Corn Bake Cups
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: 30 mins 375°F
- Stand: 10 mins
- 3 1/2 cups cut fresh corn kernels or one 16-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 5 ounce can evaporated milk (1-1/3 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded process Swiss or Gruyere cheese (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease six 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups; set aside. In a covered medium saucepan, cook fresh corn and onion in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 6 minutes. (Or cook frozen corn and onion according to package directions for corn.) Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs with a fork. Stir in drained corn and onion, evaporated milk, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese. Pour into prepared ramekins. Place filled ramekins in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over corn mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Makes 6 side-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Swiss Corn Bake Cups)
- Per serving:
- 247 kcal ,
- 11 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat ,
- 104 mg chol. ,
- 437 mg sodium ,
- 26 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 13 g pro.
Irresistibly Easy Slow Cooker Dips
Bring your crowd together over a crock brimming with one of our hot, creamy slow cooker dips. It couldn't be easier...
Our Best Soups and Stews
These fuss-free soup recipes are filled with good-for-you veggies, fresh fish, hearty beef, and more. Nothing beats...
Quick and Easy Casseroles
Looking for a quick casserole recipe that's sure to impress? We have you covered with our hot (and cheesy!) lineup,...
Our Best Winter Slow Cooker Recipes
Beat the blustery chill of the season with easy winter dinner recipes that are ready the moment you arrive home at...
Savory and Sweet Fall Baking Recipes
Incorporate the cozy flavors of fall into your favorite pies, tarts, muffins, and scones with these seasonal baking...
Warm and Cozy Fall Desserts
If you ask us, our best fall desserts are always in season. But these served-warm treats—boasting pumpkin, chocolat...
6 Delectable Fall Desserts from Alan Carter
Pastry chef Alan Carter of Mission Beach Cafe in California shares his favorite seasonal scones, pies, cookies, and...
Healthy Fall Desserts
Warm up with one of these fabulous dessert ideas that incorporate the cozy flavors of fall. Each of our brownies, c...