- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Bake: 15 mins 350°F
- 1 13 ounce round Brie or Camembert cheese
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- Baguette slices, toasted, and/or assorted plain crackers
- Place the round of cheese in a shallow ovenproof serving dish or pie plate. In a small bowl stir together orange marmalade and brown sugar. Spread on top of cheese. Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 15 minutes for smaller round, about 20 minutes for larger round, or until cheese is slightly softened and topping is bubbly. Serve with baguette slices and/or crackers.
- Makes 10 to 12 appetizer servings.
Nutrition Facts (Praline-Topped Brie)
- Per serving:
- 198 kcal ,
- 13 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 37 mg chol. ,
- 242 mg sodium ,
- 14 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 8 g pro.
Holiday Buffet Serving Tips and Display Ideas
Learn how to arrange food into a beautiful display at your holiday party, plus get great serving and storage tips,...
Fun & Easy Pizza Party Menus
These complete menus, including Italian salads, drinks, and desserts turn our favorite pizza recipes into a party.
Fun and Easy Christmas Party Ideas
Get ready for the holiday season with these easy Christmas party ideas. You'll love these tips for fun parties, suc...
Appetizer Ideas for a Finger Food Dinner Party
For a fun change of pace, ditch the traditional sit-down dinner in favor of an appetizer dinner party. Serving tast...
Christmas Decorating Using What You Have
Decorate your home for Christmas using glasses, ornaments, and other items that you already own. Check out these in...
Holiday Housecleaning Tips
Entertaining during the holidays can be stressful -- especially if your house isn't always tidy. Make your house sp...