Olive Pepperoni Kabobs
- Makes: 12 servings
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
- 12 5-inch fresh rosemary stems
- 12 4-by-1-inch rectangles thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 12 2-inch diameter rounds thinly sliced pepperoni
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- Strip leaves from rosemary stems, leaving 1-inch of foliage at one end of each stem.
- Arrange a piece of provolone, a slice of pepperoni, and an olive on each rosemary skewer. Makes 12 appetizers.
Nutrition Facts (Olive Pepperoni Kabobs)
- Per serving:
- 85 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 16 mg chol. ,
- 265 mg sodium ,
- 1 g carb. ,
- 5 g pro.
Holiday Buffet Serving Tips and Display Ideas
Learn how to arrange food into a beautiful display at your holiday party, plus get great serving and storage tips,...
Fun & Easy Pizza Party Menus
These complete menus, including Italian salads, drinks, and desserts turn our favorite pizza recipes into a party.
Fun and Easy Christmas Party Ideas
Get ready for the holiday season with these easy Christmas party ideas. You'll love these tips for fun parties, suc...
Appetizer Ideas for a Finger Food Dinner Party
For a fun change of pace, ditch the traditional sit-down dinner in favor of an appetizer dinner party. Serving tast...
Christmas Decorating Using What You Have
Decorate your home for Christmas using glasses, ornaments, and other items that you already own. Check out these in...
Holiday Housecleaning Tips
Entertaining during the holidays can be stressful -- especially if your house isn't always tidy. Make your house sp...