- Makes: 8 servings
- Start to Finish: 10 mins
- 3 pasteurized egg yolks
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of mustard powder
- Pinch of ground white pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh tarragon leaves
- In a blender container or small food processor, combine egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, mustard powder, and white pepper, if using. Cover; blend or process until smooth. With machine running, drizzle in melted butter until thickened. Add tarragon; blend just until chopped. Transfer to a small saucepan and gently heat over low heat, 2 to 4 minutes, until warm. Serve with Grilled Vegetables
Nutrition Facts (Summer Hollandaise)
- Per serving:
- 124 kcal ,
- 13 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 100 mg chol. ,
- 250 mg sodium ,
- 1 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 0 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.
Don't Let Summer Pass Without Grilling These Burger Recipes
Take backyard burgers from monotonous to memorable with these next-level burger recipes. When you've had your fill...
Our Best Grilled Chicken Recipes
Impress your cookout crowd with our grilled chicken recipes, including juicy chicken burger recipes, zesty barbecue...
Our Best Grilled Shrimp
You already know that grilling shrimp is one of the easiest ways to get a fresh, stylish meal on the table quickly....
Our Best Grilled Vegetables
We're big fans of grilled vegetables. You can dish them up in a hurry on busy weeknights or serve a crowd at your n...
Irresistible Grilled Desserts
Why stop at burgers? You can create delicious grilled dessert recipes without ever leaving the patio. With berry-to...
Easy and Irresistible Slow Cooker BBQ Recipes
Barbecue recipes aren't just for the grill. Our roundup of slow cooker BBQ recipes include ribs, brisket, pork, and...
Fast and Fabulous BBQ Sides
A summer grill-out is nothing without some classic barbecue sides. These BBQ side dish recipes -- including creamy...
Add excitement to summer barbecues with these hot-off-the-grill, party-ready appetizers. Whether you want spicy shr...
Ooey-gooey s'mores aren't just for the campfire anymore. Try the sticky-sweet summer favorite any time of the year...