Grilled Salmon with Garden Mayonnaise
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 8 mins to 12 mins
- 4 6 ounces skinless salmon fillets, cut 1 inch thick
- 12 ounces asparagus spears
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt or salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse fish; pat dry. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Brush asparagus and both sides of salmon with oil. Season both with salt and pepper.
- For a charcoal grill, place salmon on greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Place asparagus on grill next to salmon. Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is tender and fish flakes easily, turning fish once halfway through grilling, and turning asparagus occasionally. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place fish and asparagus on grill rack. Cover and grill as above.)
- To serve, arrange asparagus on plates. Top each with salmon. Spoon Garden Mayonnaise mixture on top of salmon. Makes 4 servings.
- In a small bowl combine celery, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and tarragon. Makes 3/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Salmon with Garden Mayonnaise)
- Per serving:
- 501 kcal ,
- 37 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat ,
- 16 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 9 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 107 mg chol. ,
- 313 mg sodium ,
- 6 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 37 g pro.
Delicious Asparagus Recipes
Whether grilled, roasted, or baked, asparagus adds flavor and nutrients to any meal. Here are our favorite asparagu...
In-Season Spring Dinners
Along with pastel flowers and warmer weather, spring brings a bounty of fresh produce to your kitchen table. From a...
Farmers Market Recipes
All around the country, farmers bring their abundance to town, allowing us to feast through all four seasons (if yo...
Healthy Vegetable Recipes
Need more vegetables in your diet? These delicious and creative vegetable recipes will help you get the recommended...
How to Roast Vegetables
Roasted vegetables are as easy to make as they are delicious to eat. Oven-roasting vegetables brings out their natu...
7-Ingredient (or Less) Dinners You'll Wish You Discovered Before Today
Seven ingredients (not counting salt, pepper, or oil) are all you need for a wholesome dinner that comes together i...
Healthy Dinner Recipes for Spring
Shake off the winter chill with healthy spring recipes, including silky carrot soup and avocado-slathered sandwiche...
Fresh Spring Slow Cooker Recipes
Get out and enjoy spring weather while dinner cooks itself! How? Use our slow cooker recipes. We've compiled some o...