Gluten Free Supreme Pizza Fondue
- Makes: 22 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Slow Cook: 3 hrs 15 mins (low)
- 8 ounces bulk Italian turkey sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 26 ounce jars meatless gluten-free spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (8 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil or oregano, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped green or yellow sweet pepper (1 small) (optional)
- Vegetable dippers, cheese, and/or gluten-free bread cubes
- In a large skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, using a wooden spoon to break up sausage as it cooks. Drain off fat.
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and basil. Stir in sausage mixture. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 hours. If desired, stir in sweet pepper. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 15 minutes more.
- To serve, spear vegetable dippers and/or bread pieces with fondue forks and dip into the fondue, swirling to coat.
Nutrition Facts (Gluten Free Supreme Pizza Fondue)
- Per serving:
- 48 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 8 mg chol. ,
- 300 mg sodium ,
- 6 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.
If you're looking to follow a gluten-free diet, whip up one of these delicious, gluten-free recipes under 500 calor...
Garlicky Zucchini Noodles (Without The Pasta!)
You won't believe how easy these noodles are! Perfect for a simple summer dinner, this quick meal comes together in...
How to Cook Quinoa
Looking for ways to integrate more whole grain goodness into your diet? Quinoa is one of the fastest-cooking choice...
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
A delicious healthy breakfast recipe—one that is tasty and loaded with nutrition—can be the difference between a gr...
- Week of Gluten-Free Recipes
20-Minute Peanut Sauced Veggies and Noodles
A tangy homemade peanut sauce tops a vegetarian pasta dish that you can make in minutes -- no grocery trip needed!
Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes
There's so much to love about the Mediterranean diet: fresh vegetables, tons of herbs, and high-protein recipes. Ch...
Healthy Eating Tips
With our fabulous healthy recipes, expert guidelines, and helpful tips, you can establish healthy eating habits for...