Gluten Free Mediterranean Lentils
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
- 1 12 ounce jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 17.63 ounce package refrigerated steamed lentils
- 1 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced and halved English cucumber pieces
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 ounces)
- Strain artichoke hearts over a small bowl, reserving liquid.
- In a large bowl stir together lentils and parsley. Add 1/4 cup of the reserved artichoke liquid (if necessary, add additional liquid to generously coat the lentils). Stir in artichoke hearts, cucumber, and tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon into serving bowls; top with feta cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Gluten Free Mediterranean Lentils)
- Per serving:
- 375 kcal ,
- 18 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 17 mg chol. ,
- 957 mg sodium ,
- 36 g carb. ,
- 11 g fiber ,
- 24 g sugar ,
- 15 g pro.
If you're looking to follow a gluten-free diet, whip up one of these delicious, gluten-free recipes under 500 calor...
Garlicky Zucchini Noodles (Without The Pasta!)
You won't believe how easy these noodles are! Perfect for a simple summer dinner, this quick meal comes together in...
How to Cook Quinoa
Looking for ways to integrate more whole grain goodness into your diet? Quinoa is one of the fastest-cooking choice...
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
A delicious healthy breakfast recipe—one that is tasty and loaded with nutrition—can be the difference between a gr...
- Week of Gluten-Free Recipes
20-Minute Peanut Sauced Veggies and Noodles
A tangy homemade peanut sauce tops a vegetarian pasta dish that you can make in minutes -- no grocery trip needed!
Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes
There's so much to love about the Mediterranean diet: fresh vegetables, tons of herbs, and high-protein recipes. Ch...
Healthy Eating Tips
With our fabulous healthy recipes, expert guidelines, and helpful tips, you can establish healthy eating habits for...