Gluten Free Pumpkin-Spiced Gingersnap Truffles
- Makes: 20 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Chill: 2 hrs 30 mins to 3 hrs
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup chopped gluten-free gingersnaps (about 10 cookies)
- 1/3 cup finely crushed gluten-free gingersnaps (about 7 cookies) and/or 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl combine chocolate pieces, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl microwave whipping cream on 100% power (high) about 70 seconds or just until boiling. (Or in a saucepan heat whipping cream just to boiling.) Pour whipping cream over chocolate mixture; let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth. Stir in chopped gingersnaps. Cover and chill for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until firm but soft enough to form into balls.
- Place crushed gingersnaps and/or cocoa powder in separate small bowls. Using a small spoon, scoop 1-tablespoon portions of chocolate mixture and shape into balls. Roll balls in crushed gingersnaps or cocoa powder to coat. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts (Gluten Free Pumpkin-Spiced Gingersnap Truffles)
- Per serving:
- 97 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 8 mg chol. ,
- 42 mg sodium ,
- 12 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 7 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.
If you're looking to follow a gluten-free diet, whip up one of these delicious, gluten-free recipes under 500 calor...
Garlicky Zucchini Noodles (Without The Pasta!)
You won't believe how easy these noodles are! Perfect for a simple summer dinner, this quick meal comes together in...
How to Cook Quinoa
Looking for ways to integrate more whole grain goodness into your diet? Quinoa is one of the fastest-cooking choice...
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
A delicious healthy breakfast recipe—one that is tasty and loaded with nutrition—can be the difference between a gr...
- Week of Gluten-Free Recipes
20-Minute Peanut Sauced Veggies and Noodles
A tangy homemade peanut sauce tops a vegetarian pasta dish that you can make in minutes -- no grocery trip needed!
Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes
There's so much to love about the Mediterranean diet: fresh vegetables, tons of herbs, and high-protein recipes. Ch...
Healthy Eating Tips
With our fabulous healthy recipes, expert guidelines, and helpful tips, you can establish healthy eating habits for...