Gluten Free No-Bake Peanut Butter-Oat Bites
- Makes: 30 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Chill: 1 hr
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup snipped dried cherries, dried apricots, and/or raisins
- In a medium bowl stir together peanut butter, honey, and vanilla until well mixed. Stir in 1/2 cup of the coconut, the oats, chocolate pieces, and dried fruit. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Place the remaining 3/4 cup coconut in a food processor. Cover and process with several on/off turns until chopped. Using your hands, shape peanut butter mixture into 30 balls, each about 1 inch in diameter. Roll balls in chopped coconut to coat, pressing slightly to adhere. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts (Gluten Free No-Bake Peanut Butter-Oat Bites)
- Per serving:
- 111 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 23 mg sodium ,
- 11 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 6 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.
If you're looking to follow a gluten-free diet, whip up one of these delicious, gluten-free recipes under 500 calor...
Garlicky Zucchini Noodles (Without The Pasta!)
You won't believe how easy these noodles are! Perfect for a simple summer dinner, this quick meal comes together in...
How to Cook Quinoa
Looking for ways to integrate more whole grain goodness into your diet? Quinoa is one of the fastest-cooking choice...
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
A delicious healthy breakfast recipe—one that is tasty and loaded with nutrition—can be the difference between a gr...
- Week of Gluten-Free Recipes
20-Minute Peanut Sauced Veggies and Noodles
A tangy homemade peanut sauce tops a vegetarian pasta dish that you can make in minutes -- no grocery trip needed!
Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes
There's so much to love about the Mediterranean diet: fresh vegetables, tons of herbs, and high-protein recipes. Ch...
Healthy Eating Tips
With our fabulous healthy recipes, expert guidelines, and helpful tips, you can establish healthy eating habits for...