Gluten Free Creamy Chocolate Pudding
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 10 mins
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and cut up
- 3/4 cup milk or soymilk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla
- In a blender combine avocados, milk, cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla. Cover and blend until smooth. Divide among four dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
From the Test Kitchen
Avocados are high in monosaturated fat (as well as vitamin E), which can help decrease total cholesterol when eaten in place of saturated fat.
Nutrition Facts (Gluten Free Creamy Chocolate Pudding)
- Per serving:
- 293 kcal ,
- 13 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 4 mg chol. ,
- 31 mg sodium ,
- 49 g carb. ,
- 8 g fiber ,
- 37 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.
If you're looking to follow a gluten-free diet, whip up one of these delicious, gluten-free recipes under 500 calor...
Garlicky Zucchini Noodles (Without The Pasta!)
You won't believe how easy these noodles are! Perfect for a simple summer dinner, this quick meal comes together in...
How to Cook Quinoa
Looking for ways to integrate more whole grain goodness into your diet? Quinoa is one of the fastest-cooking choice...
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
A delicious healthy breakfast recipe—one that is tasty and loaded with nutrition—can be the difference between a gr...
- Week of Gluten-Free Recipes
20-Minute Peanut Sauced Veggies and Noodles
A tangy homemade peanut sauce tops a vegetarian pasta dish that you can make in minutes -- no grocery trip needed!
Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes
There's so much to love about the Mediterranean diet: fresh vegetables, tons of herbs, and high-protein recipes. Ch...
Healthy Eating Tips
With our fabulous healthy recipes, expert guidelines, and helpful tips, you can establish healthy eating habits for...