Quick Green Chili and Chicken Enchiladas
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 28 mins
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 1 1/2 cups bottled green salsa
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style four-cheese blend (6 oz.)
- 8 6 inches flour tortillas
- Refrigerated fresh salsa (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat broiler. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In large microwave-safe bowl microcook on HIGH 7 minutes or until no pink remains, stirring twice. Drain liquid. Break up chicken slightly in bowl with back of wooden spoon. Add salsa and chiles. Cook 3 minutes more or until heated through, stirring once. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of tortillas. Roll tortillas around filling and place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, top with salsa and pass lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Quick Green Chili and Chicken Enchiladas)
- Per serving:
- 569 kcal ,
- 24 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 120 mg chol. ,
- 1081 mg sodium ,
- 33 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 2 g sugar ,
- 49 g pro.
Insanely Easy Recipes for Weeknight Dinners
If you have 30 minutes, you have time to whip up one of these quick and easy dinner recipes that will be talked abo...
Quick Recipes for Dinner
Cooking weeknight meals doesn't have to be a daunting task. Featuring fresh ingredients and smart shortcuts, our ea...
20-Minute Winter Dinners
The weather outside is frightful, and the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen. Skip all the wor...
Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes
Do you have 30 minutes? Then you have enough time to make a healthy dinner that's tasty, too! Take a peek at our fo...
30-Minute Beef Recipes That Will Quickly Become Family Favorites
From fancy steak suppers to simple sandwiches, these hearty beef dinners are so delicious—and oh-so-easy to make, e...
Shockingly Easy Dinners You Can Make With Pantry Staples
Raid your pantry to make these low-stress and budget-friendly dinners. These simple recipes start with pantry stapl...
Ground Beef Recipes
These easy-to-fix recipes with ground beef are endlessly satisfying and delicious. We have casseroles, pastas, burg...
Simple and Delicious No-Bake Desserts
Chill out come dessert time! These no-bake dessert recipes free up the oven for other baking or let you avoid the o...