This easy-to-make embroidery hoop wreath is the perfect way to incorporate trendy succulents into your holiday decorating this season. Combine the plants with red accents and small ornaments to create a modern take on Christmas that will wow your guests.
Get our Guide to Caring for Succulents.
What You'll Need
- Embroidery hoops in two sizes
- Square piece of styrofoam
- Styrofoam glue
- Floral pins
- Merry printable
- Wire cutters
- Decorative berries
- Styrofoam knife
How to Make It
1. Use the foam knife to cut a portion out of the backside of the foam square in order to fit it onto the embroidery hoop.
2. Print and cut out the 'Merry' banner and place into the smaller hoop.
3. Glue the foam to both hoops.
4. Use floral pins to pin succulents to the foam.
5. Cut berries into smaller portions using the wire cutters and place throughout the arrangement.
6. Pin or glue ornaments into arrangement.
7. Cut a length of ribbon and tie to the hoop.
8. Hang and enjoy!
Extra succulents? Try making a terrarium!