1. Trim the stems of four mixed pine sprays, if necessary. Hot-glue the sprays with attached faux or real pinecones and bright red berries on top of the grapevine wreath, evenly spacing them and letting the greenery fall in a clockwise direction.
2. Fill in bare spots on the grapevine wreath by hot-gluing additional mixed pine sprays to the wreath, trimming the sprays if necessary. Let the greenery fall in a clockwise direction. Continue adding the faux mixed pine sprays until the wreath looks full and lush.
3. Hot-glue the faux angel pine sprays to the grapevine wreath. Continue working clockwise with these additions to the holiday door wreath.
4. Hot-glue the additional faux red berry stems to the wreath. Continue working clockwise with these additions to the holiday door wreath.
5. Wire or hot-glue a red plaid bow to the top of the Christmas wreath. To make the bow, cut a 40-inch length of ribbon. Leaving a 10-inch tail, make a 5-inch loop, holding the ribbon between your thumb and index finger. Continue holding the ribbon, and make a second loop the same size in the opposite direction. Make another loop the same size in the same direction as the original loop. Wrap wire around the bow center, not trimming the wire ends. For the remaining bow tails, wire the remaining piece of ribbon to the center. Trim the ends of the wire and ribbon.