This lovely poinsettia wreath is a soft and delicate decoration you can enjoy on your front door all season.
1. Trace 6 of each petal size on felt piece. TIP: Trace these to get as many petals as possible out of a dyed piece. You should be able to make two flowers from one dyed piece.
2. Cut enough petals to make 12 blooms.
3. Cut 48 six-inch floral wire pieces and 48 three-inch floral wire pieces.
4. Hot-glue 6-inch wire piece to the center back of large petals with 3 inches of overhang at one end of petal.
5. Hot-glue 3-inch pieces to the center back of small petals with a 1-inch overhang, pinching together bottom center to give petal form.
6. Place 6 large petals together forming flower shape. Use floral tape to attach them together.
7. Hot-glue medium petals onto large alternating petal position between larger petals; set aside.
8. Place 6 small petals together, using hot glue to attach them.
9. Hot-glue small flower into the center of the medium/large pieces.
10. Use felt glue to secure pom-poms in the center of flower.
11. Attach flowers to wire frame; secure with wire stems, and hot-glue in place.