This Tinkertoy tree is fun and can easily be assembled by adults and children alike.
What You Need:
- One container of Tinkertoys
- Small pot, crock, or mug
1. Create the tree by placing eight equal-size rods in a wheel.
2. Assemble the rows of branches in graduating sizes; then put the tree together by placing a center rod between each horizontal layer of branches.
3. Build the tree from bottom to top, starting with the larger rods and working to the top small rods.
4. Place the base of the tree in a small pot, crock, or mug.
5. Add a foil star at the top and slide a few small baubles onto the branches.