Balsa Wood Tabletop Trees
- Cut paper to match the width of the balsa wood.
- Attach the paper to the balsa wood with spray adhesive.
- Download the tree patterns here.
- Attach the patterns lightly to the paper. Cut out with a knife.
- Run hot glue along one long edge. Glue the tree together.
How to Make Sparkling Tabletop Christmas Trees
Cheap Tabletop Trees Using Cupcake Liners
Cupcake Liner Tabletop Trees
- Cut baking cups and discard the round bottom. Repeat with 15-20 cups.
- Wrap a cut-out cupcake liner strip around the bottom of a foam cone. Secure with straight pins.
- Continue wrapping strips around the cone until you reach the top. Secure with a pin.