Prepare the glasses:
2. Trace the pattern onto tracing paper; cut out, leaving a 1/4-inch margin around the design.
3. Wash the glasses in warm soapy water; rinse thoroughly and dry with a lint-free towel. Apply one coat of the surface conditioner to the outside surface of the glass; let the conditioner dry. Avoid touching the prepared surface of the glasses. Begin painting within 4 hours; reapply the surface conditioner if you wait longer to begin.
Paint the glasses:
4. For solid coverage, apply two even, thin coats when base-coating; let paint dry between coats. Brushes can be rinsed between colors but must be dried before dipping into the next color; never dilute the paints with water.
5. Transfer the main pattern lines onto one glass. Do not transfer the details, as you'll base-coat over them. Reverse the pattern and transfer to the second glass.
6. Mix 4 parts UW with 1 part HG. Use this mixture and the #4 shader to base-coat the solid shaped areas on the glasses. When the base coat is dry, use the #4 shader to float HG shading along the top edge of the painted shapes. Use HG and the #1 liner brush to base-coat the leaves and add the stems.
Add the texture:
7. To make flowers, attach the flower tip to the decorating bag. First place the large part of the coupler down into the bag. Then put the flower tip on the coupler, and screw the small part of the coupler over the tip and bag. Squeeze about one-third to half of the texture gel into the bag.
8. Lay the glass, paint side up, on a towel and bunch the towel up around the glass to keep it from rolling. Hold the bag straight up and down over the glass. Touch the point of the flower tip on the glass; squeeze the bag until the gel is touching the surface. While still squeezing, rotate your wrist a half turn. Stop squeezing and lift the bag off of the glass, creating a flower with a point.
9. Let the flowers dry for a couple hours and very lightly tap the points with your finger to flatten. If the gel sticks to your finger, let the flowers set a little longer. Use the gold accent liner to make the lines of dots around the design and at the center of the flowers.
10. Let the glasses dry 10 days before using or hand-washing them.