2. Simple Broiled GrapefruitSimple Broiled Grapefruit
As a simple starter or side dish, this elegant grapefruit is a perfect way to dress up winter fruit.
3. Baked Applesauce DonutsBaked Applesauce Donuts
Just because the local bakery is closed for the holidays doesn't mean you can't start the day with doughnuts! Try these easy Baked Applesauce Donuts for a festive breakfast option.
4. Gingerbread PancakesGingerbread Pancakes
Get out a cute pancake mold and make these sweet Gingerbread Pancakes for the whole family. Use pomegranates or chocolate chips to decorate -- while wearing your new holiday jammies, of course.
5. Baked Coconut Cream OatmealBaked Coconut Cream Oatmeal
Mix up this comforting breakfast casserole, let it bake while you open presents, and you can enjoy a warm and healthy breakfast with hardly any effort. Serve this Baked Coconut Cream Oatmeal alongside hot coffee for the best results.
6. Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Paleo HashSheet Pan Sweet Potato Paleo Hash
Stick with your paleo diet plan come Christmas morning with this Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Paleo Hash. Top it with a fried or poached egg to give it the full holiday effect.
7. Spiced Steel-Cut Oats Porridge with Cranberry-Ginger SauceSpiced Steel-Cut Oats Porridge with Cranberry-Ginger Sauce
Warm, hearty, and with a burst of holiday color, this Spiced Steel-Cut Oats Porridge with Cranberry-Ginger Sauce will be a new holiday classic -- especially if you serve it with a little fresh cream on top. Put out bowls of assorted toppings, and let friends and family assemble their own bowls.
8. Blender Pumpkin-Oatmeal PancakesBlender Pumpkin-Oatmeal Pancakes
Who says you need to wait for pie to get your pumpkin fix? A quick blitz in the blender and the batter for these Pumpkin-Oatmeal Pancakes is ready to go. Stock up on real maple syrup and fresh butter to make this holiday breakfast one to remember.