What You Need:Hang several from the tree, or stack them in a bowl for a holiday centerpiece.
- Tulle: scrap of green, pink, blue, or lavender tulle (or other colors as desired)
- Small metallic sequins in various colors and shapes
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Clear glass ball ornament with removable topper
1. Measure and cut a 4 x 4-inch square of tulle in desired color.
2. Glue six to eight sequins to the tulle square in a random pattern.
3. Remove the topper from the ornament. Insert the tulle inside the ornament, using the pencil to help push it inside. Replace the ornament topper.