What You Need:Kids can make a wish on the stars shooting from this decoration.
- Metallic paper ribbons: about 16 inches each of purple, silver, and pink (or other colors as desired)
- Star-shape paper punch (finished stars should be 1/2-3/4-inch wide)
- Construction or craft paper: purple, yellow, and blue (or other colors as desired)
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Clear glass ball ornament with removable topper
1. Cut ribbons to desired length. Use scissors to curl the ribbon. Set ribbon aside. Using the star punch, cut stars from the paper.
2. Glue one star to each end of each ribbon. Remove the topper from the ornament. Place about one-half length of ribbon (with star attached) inside the ornament.
3. Fold ribbon over the neck of the ornament. Insert two or three additional ribbons in the ornament. Replace the topper, securing ribbons.