With a little glitter and glam, these pink ornaments add a delicate sparkle to any tree, gift, or mantel you choose to hang them from.
- Cut a square from wrapping paper, varying the size to make snowflakes in a variety of sizes. Fold the square in half, and then fold in half again, creating a small square.
- Firmly crease the folds with your fingernail. Fold the small squares in half diagonally, aligning the previously folded edges and creating a triangle shape.
- Use scissors to cut a shape from the center area of the triangle, leaving the folded edges uncut; this will separate the snowflake's "arms." Then cut shapes along the folded edges. Unfold paper and smooth out the snowflake, right side up, on a piece of wax paper.
- Brush with liquid varnish and sprinkle with glitter. Transfer to a clean piece of wax paper to dry. Use alone or layer on a fanfold snowflake.
- Embellish with tinsel and a small pink ornament if desired.
- Adhere to the center of a purchased silver star; punch a hole in the star and lace with ribbon to hang from the tree.
Find the perfect Christmas crafts for you!