- Tracing paper
- 7x7-inch square of scrapbook paper, printed on both sides
- Corsage pin, or sharp point to poke holes
- Small brad
- Small paper punch
- Fine ribbon
- Double-stick tape (optional)
- Download the free pattern and trace onto tracing paper; cut out, marking all lines on the pattern.
- Place the pattern on top of the square of scrapbook paper and cut along the lines as indicated on the pattern.
- Make a tiny hole at each dot using the corsage pin or sharp point.
- Bring every other point of the paper to the center point, overlapping the corners of the paper over the center dot. Put the small brad through the hole and open at the back to secure.
- Punch a hole in the top corner of the pinwheel and thread fine ribbon through the hole to hang. Or if using as a package trim, adhere to the package using double-stick tape.
Download free pattern
All Topics in Christmas Ornaments