- Patterned paper
- Straight- and decorative-edge scissors
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Green wire
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
How to Make It
- Draw 5-, 4-, and 3-1/2-inch circles, and cut each out with straight-edge scissors.
- Cut a slit to the center on each circle, using straight-edge scissors.
- Trim around each circle using the decorative-edge scissors. Leaving a small opening in the top, wrap each circle into a cone shape and hot-glue the ends.
- Cut three 18-inch-long wires.
- Holding the wires together, wrap a short wire around the wire bundle.
- To form the tree, thread the cones, one at a time and in graduating sizes, onto the wire bundle, hot-gluing them in place on the inside.
- Curl the ends of all the wires, trimming their lengths as needed.
All Topics in Christmas Ornaments