- Red-satin ball ornaments
- Red fake fur
- Double-sided tape
- 3/8-inch-wide red sheer ribbon trim with red acrylic beads
- Strong crafts glue, such as Quick Grip all-purpose permanent adhesive
- Red miniature garland
How to Make the Fur-Top Ornament
- Cut one piece of fur in the shape of a circle with a three-inch diameter.
- Cut a slit in the center of the circle, and cut a small circular hole for the top of the ornament, trimming until the fur fits over the ornament opening.
- Adhere the material to the ornament using double-sided tape.
How to Make the Beaded Ribbon Ornament
- Wrap beaded ribbon trim around the center of a red-satin ornament.
- Secure the ribbon to the ornament using double-sided tape, trimming tape as necessary. Use crafts glue, if needed, to secure the trim.
How to Make the Garland-Top Ornament
- Glue one end of the garland to the top of the ornament; let dry.
- Wrap the garland around the ornament using crafts glue to secure in place. (Note: Use crafts glue sparingly.)
- Snip off excess garland; let glue dry.
All Topics in Christmas Ornaments