- Spray adhesive
- Wide, medium, and narrow ribbon
- Water-soluble marking pen
- Long-eye beading needle
- White embroidery floss
- Eleven 10-mm-round pearls
How to Make It
- Glue the medium-width ribbon to the center of the wide ribbon.
- Trim the length to measure 16 1/2 inches.
- Using the pen and a ruler, mark dots down the center of the ribbon at 1-1/2-inch intervals on both sides of the ribbon.
- Thread the beading needle with an 18-inch length of embroidery floss.
- Slip a pearl onto the floss.
- Carefully remove the needle, and then rethread it with both ends of the floss. The ends of the floss should be even.
- Push the needle from one side of the ribbon through the other side at the first mark (the first pearl is now at the bottom of the ornament); add a pearl.
- Push the needle from the one side of the ribbon through to the other side at the second mark; add a pearl.
- Continue until you have 11 pearls on the string.
- To finish, secure the thread and attach a hanging ribbon.
All Topics in Christmas Ornaments