- Two 4-inch and four 2-3/4-inch die-cut snowflake shapes
- Embroidery needle
- Long-eye beading needle
- White embroidery floss
- Ten 10-mm-round white pearls
- Medium-width ribbon
How to Make It
- To give shape to the tree, slightly trim the tips from one large and one small snowflake shape.
- Use the embroidery needle to push a small hole through the center of each snowflake.
- Thread the beading needle with an 18-inch length of embroidery floss.
- Slip a pearl onto the floss.
- Carefully remove the needle, and then rethread it with both ends of the floss. The ends of the floss should be even.
- Thread the needle through the bottom of a large snowflake; add two pearls.
- Thread the needle through the remaining snowflakes, from largest to smallest, adding two pearls between each shape.
- Finish with a pearl at the top.
- Sew through the center of the ribbon and secure the thread.
All Topics in Christmas Ornaments