- 9-x-12-inch pieces of fusible web, red vellum paper, and red embossed felt
- 8mm textured red pearl
- Matching sewing thread
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Narrow ribbon
- Polyester fiberfill (optional)
- Silk flowers
How to Make It
- Following the manufacturer's instructions, fuse the vellum to the wrong side of the felt.
- Trace cone shape onto the felt.
- Place the shape, vellum side up, on a flat surface.
- Thread the pearl on a length of thread; glue the ends to the vellum side of the shape with the pearl just below the point.
- Roll and glue the shape into a thin cone.
- Glue hanging ribbon loops to the sides of the cone.
- Stuff cone with fiberfill.
- Run glue around the top inside edge of the cone and insert the bouquet.
All Topics in Christmas Ornaments