1. Trace patterns (available, below) onto tracing paper and cut out.
2. Using an iron on medium heat, adhere freezer paper, shiny side down, to each color of felt.
3. Referring to photo, trace pattern shapes on respective felt colors.
4. Cut out shapes, using pinking shears to cut bottom edge of each tree branch.
5. Peel off freezer-paper.
6. Glue tree shapes to red oval.
7. Glue a hanging loop of baker's twine to the back of the red oval.
8. Glue ornament to aqua felt, enclosing ends of hanging loop, and cut around shape using pinking shears.