Take-Out Box Place Card
Make paper take-out boxes with a small gift so each guest can find his or her place at the table.
- 12 x 12-inch two-tone red art paper
- Take-Out Box Template Kit from Personal Stamp Exchange
- Chinese New Year #G-3002 rubber stamp from Personal Stamp Exchange
- Memories dye ink in Hunter Green
- Crafts knife
- Cutting mat
- Paper glue
- Chisel-point marking pen
1. Place the template on the red art paper; use the pencil to mark all of the cutting lines. Lightly mark the fold lines. With the paper on the cutting mat, use the crafts knife to cut out the box. Note: Eliminate the top tab and slit for closing the box.
2. Ink the rubber side of the stamp. Firmly press the inked side of the stamp on the box shape in a random position. Reink the stamp and continue to randomly stamp the outside of the box as desired.
3. Fold and assemble the box, gluing the sides and bottom at the appropriate tabs. Using the marking pen, write or print a guest's name.