How to Make It
1. Using straight-edge scissors, cut two squares from scrapbooking paper, one slightly larger than the other. Adhere the small square to the larger square.
2. Cut a rectangle from a coordinating color. The dimensions should be slightly wider and about 1-1/2 inches longer than the large square (from step 1). Cut the bottom edge of the rectangle with scalloped scissors.
3. Adhere the layered squares on the bottom portion of the rectangle, above the scalloped edge.
4. Fold the top of the rectangle over the squares and trim the folded edge into a triangle shape, as shown in the photo; secure with adhesive. (The tip of the triangle should hit at about the middle of the top square, leaving enough room to write the guest's name.)
5. Punch two holes in the name tag as shown, through all the paper layers. Thread a miniature ornament onto a length of ribbon and thread the ribbon ends through the holes; cut the ribbon ends to a point.
6. Write the guest's name on the card and tie the ribbon to the chair.
Editor's Tip: Write the guest's name last so that you do not risk smearing the ink while assembling the project.