Corral silverware into these fun paper caddies for setting the table for the Christmas meal. The handy pockets also work well for buffets -- guests can easily carry their silverware and plate while going through the line.
1. For each caddy, cut an 8-inch long 3-to-4-inch-wide piece of crafts paper.
2. Wrap each band around a cardstock envelope, folding excess to the back and attaching with double-sided tape.
3. Tie red elastic cord around each paper band; knot at the back of the envelope.
4. Slide a peppermint stick under the elastic cord.
5. For each caddy, cut a piece of paper that can slide into the envelope and extend out 2-1/2 inches. Attach a label for a guest's name.
6. Insert the labeled crafts paper and flatware into envelope.