Cupcake Liner Christmas Garland
- Lay out six regular cupcake liners and two metallic liners in an upside-down triangle shape. Fold each liner in half.
- Overlap the edges of the top row of liners and staple them together.
- Fold a small liner over the center one in the top row and secure it with glue. Staple the second row of liners to the top row.
- Before you staple the next liner to the top row, fold a smaller one over the top and staple them together. Staple the liner in place.
- Secure the flaps down. Repeat the steps to make several more triangles.
- Lay out the triangles side by side, overlapping the edges. Staple them together.
Pretty Christmas Garland: Make It with Cupcake Liners!
Paper Christmas Garland
- Trace this leaf template onto both vellum and cardstock; cut out. Score each leaf using a bone folder.
- Fold the leaf along the score line. Repeat the process to make more leaves.
- Using a hot-glue gun, attach the stems of the leaves to a piece of string, alternating vellum and cardstock leaves.
- Using a paper punch, punch several circles from red cardstock.
- Cut three pieces of white floral wire, fold each in half and twist. Sandwich a piece of wire between two red circles and hot glue together. Twist three of the wire strands together to make a cluster. Repeat to make several more clusters.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach the berries to every third or fourth leaf on the garland.