1. Line a narrow tray with five colorful candles.
2. Fill the space around the candles with sugared cranberries.
3. Pop in a few pine sprigs for flair.
1. Position mini Christmas trees in a tin bucket.
2. Fill the bucket with cranberries until you reach the rim.
3. Decorate the mini Christmas trees with garlands, tiny ornaments, and other decorations.
1. Shape 2 inches of wire into a circle for the base.
2. Twist rosemary sprigs around wire until covered.
3. Hot-glue three cranberries to the wreath.
4. Store wreaths in the refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Slip the mini wreaths onto rolled napkins.