What You Need:Reusable clings keep windows cheery year after year.
- White paper
- Gallery Glass Liquid Leading #16076, black
- Gallery Glass Tool Set
- Gallery Glass Leading Blank Sheets
- Gallery Glass Window Color paint: Amber #16020, Cameo Ivory #16003, Kelly Green #16008, Ruby Red #16015, and Snow White #16002
2. Trace the desired pattern onto the white paper.
3. Poke a hole in the tip of the bottle of Liquid Leading with the nutpick from the tool set. Hold the bottle upside down, and tap it firmly on a hard surface to force the leading into the tip.
4. Lay the tracing right side up on your work surface. Place a leading blank sheet over the tracing. Retrace the solid lines of the design onto the sheet with the leading. Hold the leading bottle in your hand like a pencil just above the surface of the sheet, and sqeeze the bottle gently using even pressure. Let dry overnight.
6. Let the paint dry for 24 hours or until it's transparent. Carefully peel the cling layer off the sheet.
7. Press the cling layer onto a hard surface such as a window, mirror, glazed ceramic cookie jar, or plastic container. Note: Do not display it on a wall as the colors may transfer.