What You Need:The snowballs can be grouped in a bowl or stuck to a window so they appear to be flying.
- 4-inch foam ball, such as Styrofoam
- Table knife
- Foam balls, such as Styrofoam, in various sizes
- White air-dry clay, such as Crayola Model Magic clay
- White glitter
- Blue beads
- Pencil with round-tip eraser
- Removable poster putty
1. On a well-protected work surface, cut a 4-inch foam ball in half with a table knife. This will be used for the top snowball.
2. Roll out smooth pieces of white clay about 1/4-inch thick, and smooth around foam balls and a ball half. Make small round balls for eyes and noses. Press in two small blue beads for the eyes. Make the eyebrows with small pieces of rolled clay. Make different shaped mouths with the eraser end of a pencil, or use a spoon.
3. Sprinkle white glitter onto clay while it is still moist. Roll around on clean surface to press in glitter.
4. Let the pieces dry. To hang, use small amounts of removable poster putty to stick the balls together and stick to windows.