- Four 6-1/2-inch lengths of 1-1/2-inch-wide red velvet ribbon
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 1-1/2-inch square of red card stock
- Assorted white buttons
- 12-inch length of 1/4-inch-wide red-and-white check ribbon
How to Make It:
- Make four loops using the 6-1/2-inch lengths of red velvet ribbon. Working with the velvet side up, bring the left cut end of each ribbon over the other end; hot-glue in place.
- Hot-glue the ribbon loops to the card stock, slightly overlapping the cut ends. Hot-glue buttons in the center of the ornament.
- For the hanging loop, fold the 1/4-inch-wide ribbon in half. Hot-glue the cut ends of the ribbon to the center back of the card-stock square. Hot-glue the hanging loop to the back of a velvet loop.