What You Need:
- Tracing paper
- Red honeycomb sheets
- Crafts knife
- Red candle glitter
- Hair dryer
- 5x6-inch red pillar candle
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Trace the patterns onto tracing paper; cut out. Lay the pattern pieces on honeycomb sheets and use a crafts knife to cut around the shapes, cutting one bow, one bow knot, and two bow tails.
- Lay the bow piece flat and bring each end towards the center. Press in place and cover the bow with glitter. Wrap the knot piece around the center of the bow, molding it into shape.
- Slightly overlap and press together the narrow ends of the bow-tail pieces. Cover them with glitter.
- Press the pieces of the bow together.
- Cut a 1-3/8-inch-wide strip of honeycomb long enough to wrap around the pillar. Press the bow on the center of the strip. Cover the strip with glitter.
- Wrap the strip around the candle, using the hair dryer to attach the strip firmly to the candle if necessary.