- 3/8-inch-wide white, green, and red paper quilling strips at least 12 inches long, or paper cut to fit dimensions
- Crafts glue
- Plastic circle template
- Assorted ribbons
- 3/8-inch jingle bells
- Hanging thread
- Assorted sizes of round acrylic gemstones, sequins, and buttons (optional)
Download wreath pattern
How to Make It:
- Cut lengths for paper strips.
- For the wreath, make quills from 6-inch paper lengths, shape into spirals by wrapping the paper around a toothpick, and glue together edge to edge, using the circle template as a guide.
- Make a small bow with 3/8-inch-wide ribbon; glue to wreath. Glue on with two small jingle bells as accents. Add other embellishments as desired. Attach a hanging thread.