What You Need:
- 1/8-inch-wide white quilling strips at least 12 inches long, or paper cut to fit dimensions
- White glue
- Plastic circle template
- Hanging thread
- Assorted sizes of round acrylic gemstones
- Assorted ribbons
- Assorted sequins
- 3/8-inch jingle bells
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Cut lengths for paper strips and circle sizes.
- For the snowflake, fold two 6-inch-long quills in half and roll up each end.
- Glue one spiral inside the other. Entire snowflake frame is made of 6 spirals glued together at the base. Five large center spirals are 6-inch-long quills spiraled and glued in place.
- Glue gem accents at the center front and back as desired. Attach hanger cords to finish.